1. Calming Effect: Dogs bark when they’re restless, tense, hyperactive or aggressive. K-9 Immuno-Massage helps relax and quiet without drugs. Done regularly, it changes behavior by producing calming brain waves.
2. Releases Stress: Adolescent dogs introduced to routine massage are calmer, more sociable and less stressed.
3. Eases Aches & Pain: Canine prompts area cells to release cytokines and instructs brain to release painkilling endorphins. Relieves aching joints/muscles in aging or athletic dogs.
4. Aids Recovery from Injuries: Many soft tissue or arthritis injuries can be treated effectively with K-9 Immuno-Massage. When properly administered, aids in restoration of mobility, flexibility.
5. Strengthens Immune System: K-9 Immuno-Massage triggers the chemicals called cytokines. These beneficial chemicals decrease the level of stress hormones that weaken the immune system.
6. Improves Circulation, Lymph Activity: K-9 Immuno-Massage stimulates lymph nodes, blood circulation: increases amount of oxygen that reaches tissue and flushes out toxins and waste.
7. Helps Stimulate Metabolism: Great for OBESE dogs as a natural predecessor for reintroduction to exercise. Helps produce endomorphins so that dogs want to be more active.
8. Improves Behavior: K-9 Immuno-Massage builds trust and helps reduce behavior problems particularly in rescue animals.
9. Inhibits Hyperactivity/Heightens Concentration: K-9 Immuno-Massage stimulates brain and body; improving dog’s focus and their performance during obedience training.
10. Promotes Longevity/Slow Aging: Stimulates immune system to fight common aging aliments. K-9 Immuno-Massage invigorates
circulation, deters arthritis, enabling dogs to live longer, more active, and happier lives.